The Gate Is Always Open For You!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sitting In A Starbucks Creating An Electric Life.

Good afternoon dear readers:

Im sitting in a Starbucks on Hisperian Boulevard which runs through San Leandro, Ca. The earthy, distict, flavorful smell of roasted coffee permeating through the air rushes up my nostrils as I try to figure out what Im doing...what I have gotten myself into.

I decided to create a blog with my red laptop RUDI. Whoever thought being this narcisistic could be so difficult! I feel guilty talking about ME. ME. ME., but I'm sure this will change over time. I wanted to create an Electric Life to further analyze myself. I wanted to become one with the Digital Age, and California's Silicon Valley is the perfect place to do it! There is so much to take to you're advantage out here.

I want to take you along for the ride. Fasten your seatbelts, this is going to be a bumpy night!

They say writing is like thereapy. So much can be built up in one person, and in an instance it can all be sweetly or violently released from the fingertips, like an invisibale excreetment of waste. I don't want to view writing as fecal matter, there is nothing pleasant about that. Likewise, I view writing as a great Tool of Action to sculpt what one knows, feels, explores, thinks, and sees, etc... into something beautiful that lasts.

Coffee still lingers in the air, and quite frankly, the aroma boars me. I want to share my ludicrious, horrible, enlightening, fun adventures with you all. There's a city out there, I must step into the light and become a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment